TUBELON is a nutritional supplement developed to support regeneration mucous membranes of the respiratory tract in both chronic and acute diseases.
TUBELON is recommended for use in:
- congestion to promote coughing;
- the need to regenerate the mucous membranes of the damaged airways or irritated by coughing, inflammation or infection.
- balanced recipe from natural substances;
- helps in lung regeneration;
- helps soothe an irritating cough;
- promotes expectoration during ingestion;
- supports the regeneration of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract;
- helps fight bacterial and viral infections.
The extract from Icelandic blisters creates a protective effect on the respiratory tract film, moisturizes the mucosa, protects it and helps soothe irritation. Studies with using Icelandic blister extract in the treatment of irritants mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract and repeatedly in the treatment of an irritating cough confirmed its positive effect.
Birch bark (Betula pendula and Betula pubescens)
Birch bark extract is suppressed by a tuberculosis activator, it helps prevent the disease in close contact with patients. It helps in progress
disease and shortens the time required for treatment. Research has proven effects of betulin (the main component of birch bark extract) on mycobacteria
tuberculosis. Use of the extract in the complex treatment of tuberculosis positively supports the processes of treatment and renewal of the lungs and other internal organs.
Icelandic blister is an effective natural remedy suitable for regeneration of airway mucous membranes (damaged or irritated by
cough, cold or other illness). Active substances (triterpenes such as betulin, betulinic acid and lupeol) in birch bark have
immunomodulatory properties (immune support). Birch bark extract contains a high concentration of these beneficial substances.
WITH THE EXTRACT OF BIRCH BARK AND ICELANDIC ICELAND